The network speed is slow
4 months ago
If your eSIM supports multiple networks, you can try to select a different network than your current one, to see if it offers a better service.
Slow internet speed can result from various different factors, such as network congestion, signal interference, and technical problems with either your device or the network.
Consider following the following steps to solve slow internet speed on your eSIM:
1. Check the supported network type for your specific country (2G, 3G, 4G, or 5G) and make sure it matches matches your device’s network type.
2. Check your device’s signal strength indicator to ensure you have a strong signal. Slow internet connection can result from a weak signal. If your signal is weak, consider moving nearer to the router or switching to another network.
3. Restart your device. Turn off your device, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
4. Check for software updates. Software updates can solve bugs and enhance performance, including internet speed.
5. Reset your network settings. Resetting network settings can help address configuration issues that may be causing slow internet speed. Go to Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset Wi-Fi, Mobile & Bluetooth to reset your network settings.
I have topped up my eSIM with an additional data bundle but I’m not getting internetLearn More
My eSIM is stuck activating on my iOS deviceLearn More
This QR Code is no longer valid errorLearn More
What does “PDP Authentication Failure” means?Learn More
What does “Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change” means?Learn More
What does “Cellular Plans from This Carrier Cannot Be Added” means?Learn More